About Me

My photo
Questions, but don't want others to see? Sure, send me an email... please, only questions about the content. Yes, complaints too. Yes, I know, my picture... I look like I'm dead... very sick at the time and I hate having my picture taken. mysteryonion@gmail.com

Popular Posts

Sunday, September 30, 2012

A working advance system is not good enough


Taking some time to break the camera... sort of speak.  How would I best describe... I've taken a working mechanism and while I don't fully understand this part of the camera, I've rendered it inoperable.    This is the necessary thing I had to do to fully learn the insides of the Pentax 6x7 and hopefully how the "M or Multiple" mode is employed and the addiction of an easily accessible manual 2nd curtain trigger.

The image is of the plate that supports the counter and the "A" & "B" wheels associated with the worm drive and roller.  Also in the image is the selector arm that runs along the wheel to disconnect at 10 or 21 in this case.  I've yet to pull a version 2 mechanism, but I figure it would be difficult to distinguish the 10/21 from the 10/20 wheel.


No comments:

Post a Comment