SURVEY: Should I move these ME Super Project notes to a separate blog? This was suggested by a rare write-in viewer. So, how do you feel?
So... while I have a little time tonight... I was hoping to mix up my C-41 kit tonight.
Hope we are steady with a soldering iron. Quick safety note... always make sure per spot you are touching the iron to that a clear path is available to wave your iron out and away from the work. In case something is wrong, this is where you are going to point the iron to keep all things from getting burned including yourself, children, pets, spouse... you know.
I've had known folks to burn objects and themselves if they, out of reflex, touched something in error and moved in to blow on it to cool it off. Which is the other thing to take caution... never touch for too long especially with these types of circuits. Use a fine tweezer to help move the wire off as soon as the solder is molten.
Left to Right... Yellow and Red and Blue and Red. The last two being together on the same spot. Oh, and to help find them later for reassembly I had left them soldered together for now.
Next... 03 Yes, more of the ME Super tonight... Relay P. C. and... F volume & ASA volume


No comments:
Post a Comment