About Me

My photo
Questions, but don't want others to see? Sure, send me an email... please, only questions about the content. Yes, complaints too. Yes, I know, my picture... I look like I'm dead... very sick at the time and I hate having my picture taken. mysteryonion@gmail.com

Popular Posts

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Yet another mouth to feed? Why did, I bid on that?

Pentax spot meter... not a camera.  I've been having fun working with it.  You never know how much light varies until you put one of these things on a subject to measure.  I've always wanted one, but I could not afford one of those newer digital models and the older model "V" was just as expensive.  I instead lucked out on a model "III" which is an odd dual battery arrangement.  Utilizing one 9volt and a RM640 mercury... the 9 is easy, but the mercury is out of the question.  So, here goes yet another crazy project... to find a solution.  Locating a design on the internet via Mr. Luden, I have the beginnings of a mercury 1.35 volt conversion to build.

No comments:

Post a Comment