About Me

My photo
Questions, but don't want others to see? Sure, send me an email... please, only questions about the content. Yes, complaints too. Yes, I know, my picture... I look like I'm dead... very sick at the time and I hate having my picture taken. mysteryonion@gmail.com

Popular Posts

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

A New Year and a new year to do stuff... maybe?

I know it has been quiet here.  The camera finances of late have been tricky when compared against the family finances.  What this all means is the tinkering budget take a heavy hit to my fun budget... no new tools or supplies.  The few project items that I have started are now on hold until I can afford stuff.  I hope to iron out all these difficulties soon and continue with the tinkering and reporting.  Current requests are as follows...

Pentax MX, a tour and insight to common issues.
Pentax ME Super revisited and the complete tear down and rebuild... including shutter leaf and bumpers.
Pentax Auto 110... " ...prove that I can fix one..."  Challenged to show people how to do a complete repair.

Coming up soon.
Pentax 6X7, a look at the transport failure and possible solutions.  Also, a visit from Micheal's collection.
Zorki 4, a practical look at tune-up and reversal of mishaps from uninformed repairs.

Bolsey B2 is a cool little camera and it has lately been very popular.
Pentax LX and a quick a dirty finish of the Dave LX.

Still thinking of building a 8x10 camera... practical bellows build.




No comments:

Post a Comment