About Me

My photo
Questions, but don't want others to see? Sure, send me an email... please, only questions about the content. Yes, complaints too. Yes, I know, my picture... I look like I'm dead... very sick at the time and I hate having my picture taken. mysteryonion@gmail.com

Popular Posts

Saturday, June 18, 2011

No... it is GAS and a hopefully very nice 90mm leaf shutter lens joins the fun

Have you ever plugged a bid in really low and figure some dumb luck it might work out?  Well, unless I was mistaken, I was out bid by two people.  Next day, I find I'm the only guy bidding?  I must be dreaming or going senile sooner than I think.  A Takumar 90mm 2.8 Leaf Shutter lens for cheaper than what regular 90mm lenses usually cost.  If all is on the up and up about the condition, then the extra ability to shoot in low speeds will be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment