Sorry about the poor quality of the image and the tilt is just an effect of the camera sensor. It still shows the thing we discussed about the gap and it looks consistent for all ten tries
If your example is like this gap wise, you are good, but if it is all over the place then something is very wrong inside. It could be the timing circuit not getting consistent power via the speed dial or the main power switch is oxidized. I would suggest you have Mr. Hendrickson look at that for you... pentaxes.com ... contact him about a quote. I can't give you guarantees since I'm not a trained camera repair technician as well because of the lack of the parts... It may not need parts and the curtain brake just needs adjusting. At the other extreme, it may also mean the curtain spring is going to fail or the curtain tape is coming loose? In future, please consider posting to this blog... looks weird my commenting back to no one.

No comments:
Post a Comment