![]() |
| 6x7 75mm F4.5 shot with fly screen in the way. |
This is one of those films I wish I had more opportunity to use. Even expired it is very nice. The library of curves programed for the differing types of film is growing, but I only needed to use the same curve profile I've used for the Portra 160VC I still have quite a few boxes of. Mind you, I've purchased the new Portra 400 and 160. I've only tried the NC of the 400... that I recall? The extra 'pluck' in the colors said it all. I had picked up, going cheap two and a half pro boxes of film and that was two full boxes of the 160 and only two rolls of the 400. It does prove out that the film was properly stored.
![]() |
| 6x7 105mm F2.4 |
The scans didn't need much in the way of tweaking on the scanner and the tones are about as they should be, but with that little more snap to it. Low angle sun was clean and with about the same reflected tones.
![]() |
| 6x7 300mm F4 with extension tube. |
Indoor mixed lighting was very nice and at the same time all the images seen to prove that the newly repaired Pentax TTL prism is working very nice on the Pentax 6x7.




No comments:
Post a Comment